look at me now.

Friday 9 May 2014

i knew.

Said don't come in,
but your words so sweet, so seductively kind.
"Let me be I'm here to help",
and I fell for that as our path aligned.

The door wide open,
are you happier now?
"Cheer up my love,
I'm not here to make you frown".

I set the rules, no promises no lies,
he said "Believe me I'm true", as he looked into my eyes.
Days goes by as I became more let loose,
he was glued onto my mind, he became my muse.

He was my night, my morning, my dawn.
Something different, someone real,
he was everything I thought I'd never own.
Hard to break, no longer rust,
he turned me stainless steel, now gold.

Though days goes by along with all feelings,
the talks we had until eyelids shutting,
now are hello and goodbyes that ends faster than spring,
with words and lies that bring pain and cut through your skin.

History repeated, no one was at fault.
This is the path we chose, the choices were ours.
There are times when the universe speaks its own mind.
As it showed me the fate I was sure of to keep wasn't mine.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment