look at me now.

Sunday 22 April 2012

smile while you can.

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? I could really use a wish right now.

I see her crying, too weak to smile now. Inside she's dying, what could I possibly do now? I wish I could hug her but we're so far away apart. I tell her things will be okay, that we could go through it together. I'm not always gonna be around, I hope she's strong enough to go on. If I were old enough to get my license, I would already drive to her house. The world isn't as cold and cruel as the people living in it. She's young, in need of guidance. All she need is a little attention, for someone to love her. I'm trying my best to make her smile the way she used to. To laugh her ass off instead of crying her lungs out. She believes that there is no more reason for her to live. This is what her so-called friends and lover made her believe in. How could they, this why i trust no one. She's sinking in her tears, choking, struggling to breath. If I could, I would bring her to somewhere new where she could start over, where she could and should be happy.

Life, it knocks us down but we gotta get back up. It gives us obstacles, we just gotta go through it all. It slaps you hard on the face, just keep your head held up, look forward and walk like nothing's wrong. You have the right to live your life to the fullest. Let no one stop you. baby, stick with those who loves you. I am here. I promise that I'll always be. Be us against the world.

yours truly, riri.

No comments:

Post a Comment