look at me now.

Saturday 21 April 2012

success gift.

 

 This was all I need to make my day.

I know I haven't been as hyper and happy as I used to. I don't get too excited about anything at all like I used to with the shouting and the jumping and the being annoying and all. He called yesterday telling me how he loved the shirts I bought him which literally made me smile to my ears. Who would've thought that I FINALLY did something right there. It took me hours of walking and searching and thinking of what could be just the oh-so-perfect present for him and never knew what I chose would actually be what he wanted. It's just so overwhelming. It's just, the last time I gave him a present which I thought he would love a lot was actually something he would rather not wear. Well I was still young back then. Things changed. Just this really means a lot to me. Oh the bliss in seeing someone happy with what you give.

yours truly, riri.

No comments:

Post a Comment