look at me now.

Saturday 7 April 2012

together we stand.

I am not with you now, I might barely be with you, by sight but remember, there in your heart I'll always be there as long as you remember me the way I remember you.

We are far away. We don't always get to meet. Despite the fact that we are different in so many ways, we still understand each other. Even when we don't, we try to. I know you are in pain, I know I might just be a little bit insane but, I need you the way you need me and I promise I'll always be here for you. I know I might not get to help you with everything but I'll try my best to. You are my one and only, without you who am I? You're part of my everything so when you hurt, I hurt more. To see you happy is all I want and I know you want the same for me but baby in life there's obstacles. There's ups and downs. I wish I could be there for you when you're sad to make you laugh and to turn that frown upside down. You are beautiful in so many ways and like I've said before, if the ones you love can't see that in you then leave. You deserve better. You know no one knows you the way I do right? We're on the same boat here. People we love are leaving, bestfriends becoming strangers, lovers turning to haters, despite all this, we have each other, do remember. I promise you, things will get better. I'll never leave. Mark my words. 

yours truly, riri.

No comments:

Post a Comment