look at me now.

Friday 20 April 2012

too normal almost fake..

It's been awhile,
life is great now that no one knows me. It's calm. I could do whatever I want without even caring of what people might think of me. As hard as it is for me to admit, life for me has gotten boring. Maybe it's just me. Everything is just so normal that it isn't at all. Once again I feel like we are all acting. Everybody's the main character, we are all doing things right but the thing is, there's no sparks, no colours. Is it me? Since when did life became so meaningless. I've gotten more lifeless than I could ever imagine. To say that I feel empty, is an understatement. It's more than just that, it's something deeper. Oh how I wish I could just move away and have a fresh start. Forget about everything in the past that brought me to this flustering circumstance.

yours truly, riri.

No comments:

Post a Comment