look at me now.

Tuesday 28 February 2012

you should still be here.


It's been 4 years, without you.

It's a new house now. Not that same old dump. Everything's so different now. thing's are not so dead. Except for me, of course. I've grown up. Safuan's in everything now and syafina, well she's still trying to fit in. It's sad that you can't see us now and we can't see you. I know you'd be happy to see all this. I can't believe it's been so long, every tear I shed and every smile I put on, none that you can see. Your laugh, your voice, dying to hear it once again. I know, it's impossible. I'm trying my best to make you proud. I'm not doing this for anyone else. I'll follow your footsteps, I'll be as great as you if god's willing. Forever in my mind, always.

yours truly, riri.

No comments:

Post a Comment