look at me now.

Monday 27 February 2012

i'll go away now.


It's dead, like seriously it's freakin dead.

I've realised something. Since I moved here, nothing lasts. Everything changes every year. I'm talking about people and feelings. I no longer believe that people would stay. They'll leave in the end, eventually. People walk in and out of my life every single day. That's normal. It just hurts when the ones I love and care about the most leaves. Everything seems so dead to me now. I get fed up. In the end I'm the one who'll walk in and out of people's life. I walk away, I push those who loves me away; that's just what I do. I'm not scared, I'm frightened. Years ago I told myself not to get too attached to anyone but I screwed myself up. Breaking my own promise and you know where it got me to? Yes, ending up hurting. I now shall walk away first.

yours truly,riri

No comments:

Post a Comment