look at me now.

Saturday 4 February 2012

it's over. hi February.



No more you, no more us. To be honest, I'm okay with this. Guess we weren't meant to be. I was living in lies and I got tired. I woke up feeling less depress today. I feel great. It was hard, I was complicated. It didn't seem worth it no more, I had to leave. I had no choice. If I just went with it, sooner or later someone will get hurt. I'll be going back to the girl I once was. We both deserve to be happy but not with each other. I hope you find someone better as that is what I'll do. I'm sorry I never meant to hurt you but I just did. At least now, you know the truth and you'll be trying to forget about me and move on. That's good right?

 It was obvious, our feelings towards each other wasn't the same. Before you start to hate me, if you want to that is, I want you to know that I never cheated. Sometimes, just like rules, promises are meant to be broken. My eyes were once again open and this wasn't what I wanted and it's far from what I need. I just want you to move on and I know that'll be easy for you. I'm sorry.

love, riri.

No comments:

Post a Comment