look at me now.

Saturday 18 February 2012

i find it great.



I can't feel "love" anymore. I find love as a word with more than one meaning and my "I love you" only means two things and it's either "I care about you" or just "I love you as a friend". So don't be fooled. I love you more than a friend is just something I don't think I'll be feeling for awhile. Love, is just wonderful, it's beautiful but when I'm in it I find it messy and complicated. Maybe it's just me. Maybe I'm just too much to handle, I'm just that complicated. I don't have anything against it I just, I kinda believe in it less and less everyday. I don't expect people to understand. I don't know....maybe one day I'll somehow somewhere meet that one guy again, that one guy who makes me feel butterflies in my stomach. That guy who just opens my heart, that I could easily fall for without him even trying to make me. Yeah one day sounds so so ....not gonna happen soon. Lol okay so I guess "one day" means "really really 'soon' (late late late late!)" . Well who knows right? 

yours truly, riri.

No comments:

Post a Comment