look at me now.

Monday 27 February 2012

little us against the world.


"you stupid asshole!" she yelled.

I'm used to this. I used to be shock every time it was said but not anymore. It's normal. I know I'm not the only one. I now barely put my hopes up so high on people. I'm strong, I know but that's just on the outside. I still have that weak-stupid-5-year-old-self in me deep inside. I can't trust people these days. I would be stupid if I did. I'm with myself at this point. When even the two most supposedly-trusted-people who means the world to me, who's supposed to always be there for me and always supports me in what ever it is at all, walks away from me, how could I? If it wasn't for my brother and Sya, I'd be dead by now. We're in this together. The three of us, we're the only person we could trust. Be us against the world. My brother, he's my last hope. I got no one else.

yours truly,riri

No comments:

Post a Comment