look at me now.

Monday 27 February 2012

wish you the best.


People call him my ex. I still call him bestfriend.

Just like everything else, feelings change. After awhile of silence, we finally talked again. To be honest, it feels great. Knowing that he's all good and soon to be in a relationship. Us, talking about crushes and all, I mean who does that? Oh, we do. Who ever said your ex couldn't be your bestfriend. He was once a stranger, once a bestfriend, once a boyfriend, and once again a bestfriend. I love our friendship, I really do. It might seem ridiculous to some but they don't know what we've been through, all the things he has done for me; all the reasons why this means a lot to me. It's a good start, no hate just love.

I'm happy to see him happy and this is not a lie. I'm being real here. I'm serious. I've learned to remember my ex (s) for the good things they've done not the bad ones (if there is any). Yeah he's a great guy and hopefully he'll find a great girl too. I wish him the best not that I have to but I want to. Cheers to a new beginning. Jump to a new book, the old one has come to an end.

yours truly, riri.

No comments:

Post a Comment