look at me now.

Monday 27 February 2012

hero my ass.


A hero to the country, to the ones who really need him?
I DON'T THINK SO.

Silly me thinking that he might just be the only one person left that I could count on. They're all the same. He's just like the others. I thought out of all the people I know, at least he could support me but no. What does he do instead? Condemn me, yes. He brought my spirit down. He just somehow knows just what to say to hurt me where it hurts the most. My smile keeps turning upside down when he's around. It makes me sick. He had a chance to fix things, he had a million of them but, every time it's just the same. He waste it. Hah, such a hero he is. He wasn't there when I needed him, never was. When I had no one to turn to I thought I could turn to him but he, he turned his back on me.

People don't see what I see, they can't manage to understand what I feel. I lost hope. He's late. Every time he leaves, nowadays I feel nothing. I don't miss what I never had. I don't need what I don't want. He lost me. This time, it's too late to make things right. This time, I'm walking away. The girl who once needed you so badly, needs you no more.

yours truly, riri.

No comments:

Post a Comment