look at me now.

Tuesday 31 January 2012

bring me back to life.


To be honest, the day you left you took away a side of me that I've been searching for for so long. You killed me just right after you brought me back to life. Again, I became lost. If only I could've stop you from doing so, if only feelings didn't change. You changed everything about me. You were the reason why I smiled every morning and at night before I went to sleep. You were the reason why I wasn't so scared of facing the next day. I swear to god, I've never met someone who made me fall so hard and hurt so bad but still could manage to smile for I am happy in such a condition as long as you're here with me. You made me believe that things would get better, once again. Too bad it didn't last. Leaving me dead and waiting for that so-called prince charming of mine to come and save me from this sorrow. Give me back  the life I once had. I wanna feel alive again and smile sincerely. I smile easily but there's limited times when that smile I put on is not the ones that are forced to be put on. I just want that 5-year-old smile of mine back you know what I mean?

yours truly,riri

No comments:

Post a Comment