look at me now.

Wednesday 18 January 2012

it just came rushing back.


I'm a fool. Confuse with what I need and what I want. I had this crazy idea to look back at all the great moments of my life and to just be happy that it happened. I tried to look back at all the shitty times and see how much I've grown since then. It hurts, it just hurts so badly to look back and all I always see is the faces of those who left. They might have leave me, I might have let them go but, memories they stay in me forever. All the nights that I've cried alone, all the things that I've kept to myself, all the bad memories of things I don't ever wanna remember again, it came rushing back into my head. I couldn't help myself but to...it's not important. I'm losing it again. I just hate how much I miss what I had. I lived every moment of life as if there was no tomorrow back then. What happened to me? I lost myself again.

yours truly, riri.

No comments:

Post a Comment