look at me now.

Tuesday 31 January 2012

it ain't as easy as it looks.



And I wonder why, why does it seem so easy for people to leave someone and act as if that someone was never a part of their lives before. You know what my problem is? I could handle the truth, I could face the facts but letting go? I find it hard to do so. I appreciate those who came into my life and changed me. I really do and for that, I won't let go of all the memories that they had left me with. Some say I'm stupid for still being friends with the guy who treated me like shit, the girl who used to talk shit about me and those who were only there with me when they needed something from me. Some say I don't know who I should really be nice with and who I should ignore. Some say I'm too innocent and some say I'm just such an idiot. I find it easy to forgive someone and have a fresh start with them. Anything at all is okay to do if it means that they won't leave me or if it means that there won't be any hatred feelings towards each other.

I'm fine with being stupid, too nice or innocent. I care too much. I mean seriously why hate? Hating, it's tiring. I prefer to apologise even when it's not my fault and move on. Sometimes I do hate myself for trying to make things better when I know that it won't . I just can't let go of things, of those people who were once so closed to me. I just wish people would understand. Yeah they treated me like dirt but if they hadn't have been such douchebags I might not have gotten this strong. See why? Having grudge on people isn't my thing. Revenge sounds nice but it's messy. I'm being nice now maybe one day people will be nice to me. They say what goes around comes around. So this is me, the idiot who believes that people could change, that believes people care.

yours truly, riri.

No comments:

Post a Comment