look at me now.

Thursday 10 November 2011

come as you are.



Little things like this, little sweet memories like this are the ones that keeps me going. That makes me believe that there would always be something between us. This is the guy I love, the guy who I wanna always be with. No there won't be any specific word or phrase that could relate with my feelings towards him. He might not be the greatest guy in the world but he's the greatest to me. Of course we had our moments, our ups and downs but that's just how love is. I know I've been really like ergh lately but I shouldn't be. I mean I should understand him more. : look at him, his friends who have girlfriends and boyfriends always gets to meet each other, most of them I mean. Then there's him, who BARELY gets to meet me. I should be grateful that he still chooses to stay. I know my lifestyle is a little complicated but he understands and I love him for that. I shouldn't try and find or figure out his flaws and faults that he has done.

I'm looking at the bright side and from this perspective, he's perfect. All the things we've been through. So yeah there's changes here and there but I'll get used to it. For now, having him by my side is all I want and all I need. I honestly want this to last no matter how I complain or say I don't want to, believe me- I LIE. I know once a relationship breaks, no matter how close they are or were - things would never be the same. Forget the heartaches and whatsoever, I don't wanna lose him. I don't wanna regret anything. I don't wanna be the one who cries because of my own mistake. I love him for him. I would never want him to change because who he is now,is the guy who I fell in love with before and still would be deeply in love with in the future.

As always, I will always love you Mohd Hakim Khairul Salleh :*

yours truly,riri

No comments:

Post a Comment