look at me now.

Monday 5 September 2011

blinding love.

At times it's good to take people as they are- for their perfections and imperfections. However there's always a limit, a line, the  last straw. At times love makes everything feels better but as you all know, love is dangerous. You have to be ready to take the risk, the risk of getting badly hurt. When you're in love everything that other person does seems so right yet so wrong.

And I realised maybe I'm just being too naive. Who am I? I'm nothing more than a girl who tries so hard to make herself feel worth it. No I won't cry, I'm ready for whatever shit that is gonna be thrown to me next. I'm strong enough to cry but still manage to laugh while I do that. Guys will come and go. Life's gonna keep going on and on. I'm not gonna remind myself about all the "first" but I'm not gonna try to forget it either.

What's gonna happen, will happen. I'm not gonna leave you H, I don't know about you tho. I'm not gonna lie and say that I'm not gonna be devastated if you did but I'm not gonna lie and say that it would be so hard to get over you too. I'm used with people leaving me or me leaving them. Love has turned me blind- everything seems perfect but my friends think otherwise. They know better- because they're not love drunk.

I'm gonna be fine. There's already signs in this relationship that it isn't going to last long as aizad said but I'm biting my lips, closing one eye, covering my ears and acting like everything is A -OK . As long as we're together, I'll take you as you are. Waiting for you to hurt me and proving that aizad is right but the truth is, I have that slightest feeling that you would prove him wrong. 

If you still want me by your side, please act like you really want me too. 

yours truly, riri

No comments:

Post a Comment