look at me now.

Sunday 28 December 2014

couldn't have been better.

I came across- no, I searched for- .

5 months ago
if anyone asked about me to you,
there would not have even been an answer.

Do you have a girlfriend?
"no"

And no one knew, or would've known,
not even myself, of who it is in your heart.
I would have never known, if she left a scar,
as deep, wide or as many that could be counted as the ones I too have.
None knew, if she still had a place in you,
a home for her to come back to, but you.

Did it hurt, when it all came to an end?
Might not have been compared to the pain of not knowing,
if maybe it never have left.


1 month ago
for each questions regarding you and I,
answered without hesitations, concern, 
or ever an ounce of doubt;

Do you love someone?
"I do"

I do, too.
I have always did.
I still do, and always will.
It has always been you.
Far.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment