look at me now.

Sunday 28 December 2014

all for far.

I could write him hundreds of letters, thousand of words on sheets of paper. I'd write it all by hand, when I could. I'd write all about him, in case he ever forgets what it's like to live and know for sure that he is more than just the nothing he speaks so much of himself. He is more than that to me. It doesn't matter what it is I am or how much he feels the same way, he matters most over all. I write poems, letters, songs, with an ending of either a dead end or dissatisfaction. Nothing suits him as perfectly as how I see him through my eyes. Words can't describe, as cliche as it sounds that is how it is with him. Nothing is ever enough to be compared to him. Even the most intelligent person would not be able to define him overall, from top to toe in and out. If they were able, they too would fall head over heels for him. Though I'd go black and blue for him. Only him.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment