look at me now.

Friday 1 June 2012

fyi.

the things I listen to or love usually reflects who I am.

If you can't respect this, you don't respect me. Fun making fun of the things I love, I know. Silly of how you find it silly that I love what I love and adore who I adore. If only people could see between the lines, look into my eyes, see right through me, maybe you'd understand. So tell me, do you feel what I feel? To joke around with me about anything at all that's relevant to me, I could still tolerate with that kind of behaviour but people forget, just like everyone else, my patience also has its limits. You go overboard, I'll give you a hard smack, I will.

It might sound preposterous but really, I'll walk away. I don't find it funny. Irritating? Very. I've been the laughing-stock of others for way too long, I've had enough. Maybe I'm just overreacting or being a bit too sensitive on such a small matter but really, this time I won't play the fool. I'm the way I am for a reason.

 yours truly, riri.

No comments:

Post a Comment