look at me now.

Friday 1 June 2012

strong person, fragile heart.

She's just another not so typical, typical girl who hides the pain behind her smile and laugh at random shit to eased the pain.

She is by far one of the most strongest girl I've known. Altruistic, that's her. Too concern about others, neglecting herself. Helping people when she herself needs help. Trying her best to make others happy as she forgets that she, herself needs happiness too. Always been taken for granted, always been unappreciated however she still smiles and act like one day it'll turn out okay, as if one day people would change and treat her the right way.

I look at her every time, feeling guilty. Being unable to save her or at least change that smile to a real one without the bitterness in between. I haven't even been able to save myself, to help my messed-up self, how could I ever try and help someone else? She's always been there for me but I keep pushing her away. I keep things from her, the way she keeps things from me. Deep inside I know how she feels, I could see it through her eyes.

The story she tells from every move she makes, reminds me of who I used to be. I adore her, I find her beautiful in every aspect, I wish she thought the same way of herself too. She is an amazing person but people are just too ignorant to realise it. I wish I was able to change her life, I wish I was able to give her all that she wants and deserve but i'm just human, I'm just a kid who still is struggling to get an A for Math. She needs attention, she needs someone she feels comfortable to talk to, she should be loved more. She's the girl you would regret leaving.

Here's to Demmy, my love. I hope you'll be okay. I hope you stay strong and when you feel like things are falling apart as if you're about to break, I'll be here. However, I can't promise you. I often walk away from people I love. Soon I'll just be another distant memory and you'll be happier, god willing. I want you to stop holding back. You're all grown up. You should take a stand for yourself. You should know that the only people who tries to bring you down are the ones who aren't content with their own life. 

You deserve better. You're one in a million. People like you are rare like gems. There's no copy, you're an original. You're worth it.

yours truly, riri.

No comments:

Post a Comment