look at me now.

Saturday 23 June 2012

nothing.

Maybe I am, nothing more than this.

Is it too late to turn back time and just restart?
Why is that I feel as if there is no hope left for me,
as if I'm utterly useless.

Where is that dreamer who never gave up even when she had reasons to?
Where is that perky kid who believed that there is more to life than this, that the shit she goes through are just temporary, that soon they'd be rainbows and unicorns and crap like that.
Guess I've lost that. I feel dead to myself. Who am I? What am I?
They're looking down on me.
They see me as this problematic kid who have a strong hatred feeling towards school and homeworks, focusing on what's not important, neglecting the thought of her future, taking things for granted, rebelling on what she should not. Looking at me as if the only thing I have in my messed up mind is love, boys and having fun. How ignorant. 

Is there really no one left in this world who knows me the way no one else does?

yours truly, riri.

No comments:

Post a Comment