look at me now.

Friday 1 June 2012

prohibition.

I wish I had her blessings unfortunately it's seemingly impossible.

Don't give up on us, I beg. We still have time. We still have each other. We still have trust. We still have those sweet memories, those promises. Don't you remember?

Baby, by now I bet you are/have reading/read this.
We seem so distant from each other nowadays. No one is at fault but somehow I feel like this is a little bit of my fault. When we look back on who we were when we were together, it doesn't make any sense how we could end up this way. The things we've done together, the things we've shared and told each other, everything was a miracle back then. I was enchanted to meet you. We were each others definition of a perfect friendship. We were each others 'everything'. You've always been there for me. You listened to my rants and complaints and you never get tired of lending me a helping hand. We were so tight.

Just so you know, I cherish our friendship. I don't wanna walk away I really don't. I'm sorry if I haven't been such a good friend. Sorry that I don't text or call you every time you come home. We haven't actually really like talked to each other for so long. Sad how we haven't meet for nearly 7 months when we're not even that far away from each other. Sometimes it's like you're here on earth and I'm stuck here in mars. You don't know how much I'm dying to meet you, to talk again and laugh our ass off at stupid yet hilarious random jokes. Those silly faces you always make, I miss a lot.

It's hard, to be like before when my parents don't like the idea of us being friends. Not knowing how you've saved my life and how you're the reason why I started to go back to school, they think you're the bad influence. I beg for your forgiveness for behalf of their ignorance. You're altruistic, yes you are. Too bad they can't see you the way I see you. The only reason we still haven't meet again is because I don't wanna have a row with my mum again. I always do when I talk about you. You've done so much for me, you think I'd just leave you like that without a fight?

No matter what anyone says, you'll always be my bestfriend. That is, unless, you decide that it's time for us to take different paths, of course. People don't get why I still hold on. People don't get why this means so much to me, why you mean so much to me. I might be too late but at least I have told you what I've been dying to. I haven't change, i'm still this annoying silly girl who loves you. I'm still that girl you cheered up at school the day I was so down with no one to talk to with the urge of hurting myself. The things I state here aren't enough to describe how I feel about us and about how my parents are reluctant to hear me out and search the good in you instead of pointing out the bad.

I know, you have new friends, bestfriends but even so, I know you still haven't forget completely about me. You know me, I don't have much friends that's worth being friends with. I'm complicated but you get that. You get me and I appreciate that. God willing when I'm married and have kids of my own, I'll tell them the tales of how we worked this friendship out even when it almost fell apart. I don't know if we're on the same boat here, hoping you'd tell me that we are.

yours truly, riri.

No comments:

Post a Comment