look at me now.

Friday 1 June 2012

no love felt.

Love is bullshit. No, love is beautiful but the person who made you feel like shit when you were in love with him, is.

I've been gamed, I've been heartbroken, I've been cheated on, I've been pushed away but even so, I've never gave up on love. I believe that different people, different way, different kind of appreciation. However, that was back then; that was those days when saying "I love you" and being a couple was my definition of love, when who had the most relationships were cool. Well that was inexplicably idiotic of me. Well I was young and naive. I was a kid. I was still learning from mistakes. I regret it but at the same time it taught me that love, is more than meets the eye.

 My perspective towards love changed 360 degrees when I met this person who literally changed my life, my world to the better. I thought he was the one, well he wasn't. To accept the fact that we're over was easy, to stop myself from remembering all the memories, wasn't. However, I've moved on. He was by far the best guy I've ever been with. He thought me and made me feel everything I never thought existed. I was new to this, it was like I was living in a fairytale minus the happily ever after, of course. They say once you've got the best, why settle down for less than so? You see, when you make someone your 'everything', once they leave you're left with nothing. I got scared of trusting any guy after that. I was so convinced with the thought of how he would never leave since I've told him everything that I forgot how the universe works, of how every time some random stranger comes and turn into one of the people I love the most, they leave in the end. This causes me to not feel love anymore. I keep telling people of how wonderful it is to be in love when I'm actually trying to run away from having such feelings.

I never used to be scared to take risks but this time it's different. It's just inexplicable.

yours truly, riri.

No comments:

Post a Comment