look at me now.

Wednesday 11 July 2012

July, already?

6 months, gone.

So it's already July. The first thing that came into my mind after knowing this, would be: wow. I feel like it was just yesterday when I was worrying of how scary this year might end up to be; now after months has passed, who would've thought I'd still be living, breathing. Shamelessly, I've done nothing productive or worked hard enough to achieve my goals for this year and it's almost coming to an end in about four months ahead. Unsurprisingly, I've been a mess lately; a train wreck. On the edge of losing my mind. I never knew I'd end up this way. I just need to suck it up and move my ass on. I need time, motivation, help. I don't have much time left. It's now or never.

yours truly,
riri.

No comments:

Post a Comment