look at me now.

Friday 13 July 2012

anything but school.

School, what's up with that?

I've been off track lately. I thought this would be the year I start to finally stop with all these skipping school and shit. I'd change, I keep telling myself. I tried, really. The first few weeks of school was okay, I could take it, I could stay but I couldn't change. The thought of going to school makes my heart sink every time. I can't but to repel to this rule of which I "must" go to this place called school that I've been going to ever since I could remember. School has always been alien to me. The thing is, despite me being a total lazy ass, this isn't the reason for it, I just simply, don't wanna go there.

Having friends or not is never the reason. Friends keep encouraging to go, classmates aren't that bad but still, nothing could change this sorta hatred towards school and this thing I have, inside of me, I can't quite put my finger on it, i just  don't know. I can't keep this on. I have exams to get ready for, a future to look forward to. Unfortunately, school and homework isn't what I'm in for doing. Maybe it's how differently I look at things or maybe it's just my rebelliousness. I have to get my head straight, dammit.

yours truly,
riri.

No comments:

Post a Comment