look at me now.

Friday 13 July 2012

herebyme.

You stayed, not that you have to but because you want to.


They say people come and go but I know you'll stay.
We've been through a lot. We cry, we laugh, we do obnoxious things together. We share secrets and problems, we never get tired of each other. You've always been there for me, listening to my rants and complaints. You've seen me at my worst, the bad and the good sides of mine-you know it all  and you still love me, for who I am no matter how I am. Unlike everyone else, you don't give up on me. while everybody else were busy taking their chance to leave, you just stood there, you stand by me, and stayed. You are what keeps me going. You're one of the reason why I still stay strong, why I won't give everything up. One of my motivation. You're like a firefly, you brighten things up even if you are small, you bright up my whole world. My one and only.

yours truly, riri.

No comments:

Post a Comment