look at me now.

Sunday 16 October 2011

oh sweet memories do save me.


If you look at that photo closely you would see this "24 july:wish I'd never let you go" but I doubt that you could see it.

One thing about our relationship that I never experience in any other relationship I was in is the fact that every time things seem like it's about to fall apart, something awesome and heart-touching would happen. It's either something you or me said or do. There's times when maybe I thought this couldn't work or had my doubts in you but every time something like that crosses my mind, I would suddenly get a really overwhelming text from you or suddenly a flash back of every sweet moments we had together would cross my  mind. Probably this feeling can't be describe by any word found in the dictionary.

You know how typical it is for girls to want the guys to apologize even when it might slightly actually be the girls fault? Yes at times girls could be quite selfish and yes, I used to be one of those typical girls but I've change after I met you. You're not an ego-maniac yourself so why should I be one? Because of you, I realised that sooner or later guys get tired of girls who always expect guys to always start first, it should be equal. I wanna say sorry if I've done anything wrong. Oh how hard it is to find someone like you nowdays. 

Without you even doing anything, you suddenly made me realise that I can't waste my time on sulking and so on. I love you and I should show that I love you. I love the way you keep listening to my stupid stories and I love that you're always there for me but it seems like we're getting quite dull now. I don't have much to say to you as you don't have much to say to me but in shaa Allah we'll be alright.

yours truly,riri

No comments:

Post a Comment