look at me now.

Wednesday 6 March 2013

they walk over me.

I figured for sure haters are like so 3 years ago. I thought primary school was over. Guess I was wrong, maybe shit does just rise from the ashes.

I swore I had this settled and I know for sure I did no wrong. See, I'm not the coward here. They know me and I'm the one replying ;to whom? Petty anons. People have the right to hate who ever they want and I respect that; how they tell it straight to me but why hide? Why go through all the trouble of typing so much hatred into sentences specially for me but without your name/identity along? It's either they know that I know them or they're scared of facing the consequences if I got to know who they are but then it could also be because of how deep inside they are secretly just as ashamed of themselves as they say I should be of myself.
So you never had enough of a backbone to mention/message me on twitter/facebook of all the things you're not satisfy with? Funny how they only say all that they've kept rotting in their hearts for so long, to me, once I created an ask fm account. Let it all out, it's okay but just so you know it won't change a thing. You could never really live feeling calm and content with all the hatred you keep burning inside of you anyway. It's not that hard to be happy for one another. Hey life is too short to stress about other people's wrong doings.

Look at it this way, see yourself in the mirror and take a second to think of what kind of sick insecure lack of attention person would you be sticking your big ass nose in other people's business trying to find and point out their mistakes and flaws just so you wouldn't be reminded of your own. They say people like so are either jealous of you or they just don't have a life to live. It's sad, really, very.

Grow up. What do you even get from all this? 'cause honestly speaking, what you say won't really have an affect on me. Yeah I might talk about how I'm better of dead like 3/4 of the time but that doesn't mean I don't know where I stand. I know who I am and what I have in me or about me that I should be proud of so if you're planning to kick me down with all those petty remarks about me, you're just wasting your time and energy.

yours truly, riri.

No comments:

Post a Comment