look at me now.

Tuesday 12 March 2013

in the future from the past II.

"Maybe you don't need me anymore"
 
I miss us when we were form1 too and I don't find you stupid for looking back on that so much because I bet for you, that was one of the only time you actually had something to hold on to, something that to you: was real. I know that feeling. Sometimes life is a movie; a movie of us watching another movie because in the end we have to wake up back to life. We were so closed, happy and well, in denial. Life happened for me. I can't live life the way I used to. I want you and her to though, I want the both of you to live life the way we once did. You can do that, even without me. That's just how insignificant I am.

PA's just as broken and lost as I was. She's the me I used to be, the one I don't want anyone else to be. From what I see, we all are committed to the ones we love just because they were there first. Slowly we find each other all together the broken ones but that's all we are. We come and we go but in our hearts we stay. Like we're living another life secretly, a life where we don't need to fake smiles and force laughter; where all that we feel are real, where life starts making sense again but we choose to leave when the clock strikes 12. Why?

yours truly, riri.

No comments:

Post a Comment