look at me now.

Saturday 9 March 2013

voices everywhere.

People would never stop giving their unwanted opinions. They would never stop judging nor can they stop hating but you know life goes on. Nothing can ever touch you unless you let it.

Some people complain about your tweets yet they still follow you. Some complain or judge your pictures on facebook yet they still look at them. Some would say you're arrogant when they've never talked to you before while some says you're a fake bitch for being over-friendly. They would say you're invisible and meaningless then next they tell you you're an attention seeker. They'd tell you you're pretty and thanked them you will just so they could tell you you're over your head; that you're not even half as pretty. They'd search for your flaws and remind you of every mistake you made. Whatever it is, keep it in mind that they got nothing on you.

Sometimes people say shit to people who can do, dress or live the way they know they can't but secretly (although usually denying the fact that) they wish they could too. Sometimes people get so insecure of themselves that they search for other people's weakness to be used against them just to feel all mighty and powerful. Other times, they just don't have anything better to do but this is unlikely to be the reason. If you look on the bright side dealing with these kinds of people helps tests your patience. Don't feel small because of this and to look down at yourself just because of what people think and say about you is a big no as well. They're just weak and vulnerable as you are. Notice how they always tend to come by as anonymous? Exactly. They're just as scared and that much of a coward. People like this are a waste of your precious time to argue with.

People can and will say whatever they want. It's either you believe in them or you believe in yourself. You have to have a stand; don't ever let what people say define you. Everything they do or say would only affect you if you let it. Don't let little pathetic things like this get to your head. Don't let people overpower you. It doesn't mean you should hate them though. That only makes you them. Forgive while you still can and let go. It hurts less that way. Aggravating leads to not only them but also you, in deep shit. What difference does it make? Be the bigger person. Ego won't get you nowhere.

People won't bother to get to know you first and you shouldn't be letting them in as easily too. I wouldn't waste my time on explaining my life and feelings and all to people who might just be glad to hear how screwed I am and use everything I once shared against me one day. Whether you open up or the other way around, they would still judge you. They don't know the reason why I do what I do or feel the way I feel. They don't even know me well enough to even try to understand. It's hilarious in all the stupid ways possible that some people would actually think by reading my blog they know exactly who I am or think my life and myself is as easily understandable as if it were a book they could just read through. As moronic as most people think I am for writing about my family and life here, they are ignorant to the fact that just because I'm young doesn't precisely mean I am less wise then most people think adults are supposed to be. I don't just simply blurt everything here without thinking of the consequences. In fact what I write here isn't even half as what is really happening to me.

People would rather assume things than to ask, condemn than to advice. They'd bring up the past maybe even bleak up the future. Despite all that they can do it's really up to you to decide whether to let them or fight for your rights. The only thing that could really get in the way is you. Screw what anyone else says. Have confidence in yourself because in the end you're all that you've got.

yours truly, riri.

No comments:

Post a Comment