look at me now.

Sunday 6 March 2011

you got me starstruck.


"I do remember you lah. hehe :B "

Five words, five precious unforgetable words,
five breathtaking words.

These five words that made me went head over heels,
the words that made me smile to my ears.

It may not be those "I love you" that most of the girls are dying to hear from the guys they adore.
I don't mind, because knowing that you, the guy I adore so freakin much, remembers me,
is the best thing that could ever happen for me.

There's just something about you that I can't point out, that's making me adore you so much.
It's not because of your looks but this 'thing' that I like so much about you. You're different, one in a million.

No, this IS NOT a love letter,
this is a note to show you that I wanna be friends
honestly, I think you're beyond awesome.

Getting the chance to even chat with you,
oh my god it's just so out of this world.
Thank you so much, I truly honestly appreciate it,
from the bottom of my heart.

AMIRUL HATTA BIN AZMAN,
I absolutely adore you, you're beyond awesome
<3<3<3<3<3

yours truly,
riri

1 comment: