look at me now.

Tuesday 8 March 2011

when my heart starts beating.


MHKS, I like you <3
I know it sounds crazy, weird and awkward but that's just how I roll.

If I have you, I won't walk away. I'm sure of it.
I'm like really having a crush on you, never knew it could turn out this way.
You're awesome super comel, and it was nice knowing you.

No I just, I like you, I honestly do.
Yesterday after all those text messages that we sent to each other, I had a dream about you.
I was shocked to wake up realizing so.

At school during the exams,
I kept on daydreaming about you.
It wasn't a bad thing actually, because time flew a lot faster when I did that.

I would tell you how I feel but I can't.
It's too early, I will soon but not soon enough.
Now it's just you and me, getting to know each other better
and that's good enough for now.

yours truly,
riri

No comments:

Post a Comment