look at me now.

Thursday 10 March 2011

what happened to me?

Since I went to secondary school, I realised something.
I haven't laugh as much as I used to.
I'm not as cheerful as I was in standard six.
And haters,whats up with that?

Is it me? Is it my friends?

I miss hanging out with my buddies,
laughing my guts out at their hilarious jokes.
When I was twelve, I finally saw life in a different perspective.

I had fun, I found myself again.
I learned how important my friends were to me.
My friends actually made me WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL.
How great was that: well very.

It's true what they say; when you're twelve- in between of growing up and leaving childhood, you'll realise how awesome it feels to be a kid & you feel scared to grow up, go to secondary school & lose your friends.

Afraid to change but hey, that's life.

I guess being twelve is the awesome-es age to be cause at that age you'll learn so many things, even things you never thought you would learn.
Like that feeling when your friend ends your friendship for example.

Gosh I miss those times :/
yours truly,
riri

No comments:

Post a Comment