look at me now.

Wednesday 30 March 2011

i'm sorry, i'm not perfect.

I'm sorry I'm not perfect, I never said I was and I never will be. I've change a lot, I know but you have change a lot too, don't you realise? I see you treat me differently now, I see you smile at me often but I know it's just another fake one. I never wanted to change. The fact that you were the one who started to change first that made me change. It's not all my fault.

I said I didn't have friends at my blog, yes I can't deny that. I can't believe you are mad at me because of that. You know what, the truth is you are not my friend because YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND. Those are two way different things. I'm devastated that you would say such a thing, I really am & the saddest part is I feel like you are against me.

I thought that we were supposed to tell everyone everything, no secrets, zero-zero, clean and shining. What happen to that promise babe? What happen to "let's talk about this" ? You don't know how hurt I'm feeling now. I noticed you were acting differently from the beginning and I didn't want to ask why because I'm sure you would say that everything was okay so I waited, I waited and I waited but you told me nothing.

Remember the first time when you decided that we shouldn't be friends, and after that case was settle we promised that if we had any problems with each other we should just open our mouth and speak, remember? I'm quite disappointed, to be honest. Why is it so wrong if I don't say much about my best friends in my blog and write more about the guy I like or my problems?

It's like you don't know me anymore, don't you know that I have never forgotten you even for a second of my life? Ya Allah, you guys are the best of the best, haven't I told you that many of times? Why is it that you seem to still have doubts about our friendship? I thought we were cool now, no more of this "we're not gonna be friends" shit anymore. What happen to us? Was it all my fault?

I mean like really, was it? I know, I know that I don't deserve to be your friend because I'm not kind, perfect, or texting and calling you everyday. Well I thought that best friends would never question their friendship, they could stay quite for hours sitting and smiling to each other and still know that they're bestfriends. I know I haven't talk much to you lately but that's because the way you look at me shows that you seem like you would rather run than talk to me :/

I'm speechless, I don't know how I should face all of this. I could tell you one thing, all this actually made it easier to decide whether I should leave or not. I know I'm not that important anymore since you always see all my bad side and I could prove that because this is the second time you by some reason, make it obvious that you don't wanna be friends with me.

It hurts to hear you say that you don't care because you already thought this would happen. Well you wanna know something? I'm not you and yes, I do care, A LOT, more than you know it. I know that we're not like before-telling problems and sharing secrets but I know that we would still be best friends, I WISH. I know I have a lot of haters but I don't care as long as I have you but no more, sorry for irritating you.

yours truly,
riri :|

No comments:

Post a Comment