look at me now.

Thursday 24 March 2011

for the first time.

It's almost 3a.m & I was sleeping, kind of
I heard somebody whispered to me "sabrina aku call MHKS eh?"
I ignored it cause I thought I was dreaming. Until I heard somebody shouted

"sabrinaa aku call hakim tau?", I ignored it
"sabrinaa aku call si awesome eh?", I ignored it
"sabrinaa aku call boyfriend kau tau? tau?, " still ignored it


I continued my slumber, secretly waiting to see whether she actually would do that and well, she did

"HELLO" *a guy's voice
My eyes widen like saucers the second I heard that voice.
I was like are you for real?! I swear I thought she was kidding,
I thought to myself a thousand times that maybe I'm just dreaming.

BUT I WASN'T
I had to face the facts that the guy who was on the other line of the line was my boyfriend,
I mean a boy who's my friend. haha. I can't believe my best friend and my cousin would call him in the middle of the morning. I couldn't recall what the conversation they had was all about because I was 100% focusing on that guy's voice. Awesome I tell ya.

You know how some people fall in love by just listening to someone's voice?
Yeah, I think I'm one of them.
yours truly,
riri

No comments:

Post a Comment