look at me now.

Wednesday 23 February 2011

in memories.

Okay,
I miss you, everyone of you,
I miss our jokes,  our laughter.
I miss teasing each other.
I miss sitting next to each other and copying answers.
I miss our cries, those tears of joy.
I miss that familybonding-like friendship that we had.
I miss us being friends.
I miss our messages.
I miss practicing that dance routine for our last HARI KANAK KANAK.
I miss all those hang outs and fun time that we had together after UPSR.
I miss us making a fool of ourselves.

I want you back, I miss you, can't you hear me?
I said I miss you, I'm crying here, where are you ?
You, you left. They, they're gone now. I, I'm trying to get a hold of myself.
It's hard. I can't delete all these precious memories. Looking back at all those photos I took of us back then, thinking about how much fun we had.

I just can't stand but to cry. I'm keeping myself together. I miss you guys, I wish we were like before. I really do :(

yours truly,
riri.

No comments:

Post a Comment