look at me now.

Thursday 3 February 2011

my awesome 13th birthday.

the awesome-es birthday I've ever had ;D

Honestly, I've never thought that this party could actually be AWESOME.
I thought it was gonna be like VERY LAME .
I got a crazy imagination that no one would come to my party and I would wait in front of the gate while eating the food that was supposed to be served to the people coming and when I finally gave up, I would put my head in my ice cream birthday cake.

I was wrong, completely wrong. my friends did came to my party and like I was truly overwhelmed. Honestly, I really was. and guess what, I finally got to meet mirauwr my bestie that went to STF. I can't believe this certain guy came. Let's call him 'A'
like seriously after what he did to ilya, I couldn't believe my eyes when he came.

This year FARAH DIDN'T WIN THE MUSICAL CHAIR. Achan did. 
Like can you believe that ? HAHA.

I like the "emcee wants you to..." game. My fav part was when my mum said "emcee wants you to bring the birthday girl to the brother" 'cause everybody started to pull me;left to right trying to bring me to my brother who was making the BBQ at that time. It was awfully fun.

There was also the "POISON BOX" game. Seeing Syarif dancing, Ameer singing, Hafizoh catwalk-ing, Arif singing a song from SITI NURHALIZA, Ilya acting as a ghost, like mann how awesome is that?

There was also the "make-up your friends blind folded" game. I had to make-up KIMKIM who fyi is a guy. And well guess what, all the girls looked like some creepy creatures while the guys were just so pretty.

When all my friends went back except for ilya, mira and hafizoh, we played with all the make-up and turn our face to creepy clown killers . Before mira went back home, we told some GHOST STORIES. Suddenly two bats flew above our heads. God, you should see our faces. You would laugh your guts out. Gosh that sounds bad.

I can't believe my mum gave permission for ilya and hafizoh to sleepover at my house.
Memang farah, me, ilya and hafizoh menggila laah hahahah.

pendek kata,

it was an awesome unforgettable priceless day for me.

yours truly, riri.

No comments:

Post a Comment