look at me now.

Saturday 2 April 2011

happy birthday.


I wanted to put your picture where you wore the baju melayu that you sent to me but thanks for my no good brother for bringing my phone to boarding school. I like that photo of you.

Happy birthdayy mohd hakim khairul salleh,
Gosh I really like to put your full name en?
Like wow you're already fifteen now.
I just wanna say, study hard and make you and your parents proud.
And again, sorry that I forgot. Honestly, I truly am sorry.
I don't know why but I can't stop feeling guilty about it.
I even made a video with me apologizing and singing the birthday song but thanks to my no good internet connection, it couldn't be uploaded. I waited for hours, sorry that I gave up on waiting.
If I've just waited a bit longer, you would've get to hear my oh-so-not-awesome voice.

Again, may Allah bless you and dimurahkan rezeki always.
Don't forget me please because I know I won't forget you.
And thanks for everything comel, I appreciate it.
Hope you have a blast on your birthday!
I'm gonna miss you and I love you hakim <3
haha

 -riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment