look at me now.

Sunday 10 April 2011

you make me smile.

Okay so I guess there's no doubt about it anymore,
I can't hide it and I don't want to hide it.
You make me smile to my ears,
you make me laugh and blush at the same time,
I have dreams about you.
Whenever I listen to marry you by bruno mars, you'll pop up in my head.
I love your awesome voice,
I love how you cared enough to ask me what's wrong,
I love it when you keep saying sorry even when it's not your fault, that's adorable,
I love how you would always text me,
I love that you're so kind to me,
I love that you always make me melt,
I love it that you say you love me

I never felt like this for a long long time, it's overwhelming to be in this condition again.
You came into my life out of the blue and you became one of the VVIP's in my life.
You changed me, you made me happier, I'm grateful that I know you,
it's awesome how some random stranger could turn out to be an awesome person in your life.

You, i love you, yes Mohd Hakim Khairul Salleh, I'm talking about you ;) <3
yours truly,
riri

No comments:

Post a Comment