look at me now.

Sunday 24 April 2011

a late wish doesnt mean i dont care.

Okay so I might have forgotten about your birthday,
but on 17th april I swear it popped back into my head so that means I was just one day too late.
 But still, I didn't wish you, until now I mean.
Its not that I don't want to but I didn't have time.
I could've had just wish through the phone but I don't have your number, haha
and I wanted to post it on your wall but I didn't get the chance to open my fb.

You wish me on my birthday and that really made me smile to my ears,
so I guess I felt really bad not doing the same.
I know that you wouldn't even mind but I care.

To an awesome good-looking belieber,
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY.
If I'd remember I would probably wish you on the 16th April.


Amirul Hatta bin Azman,
May Allah bless you and may you be in good health always,
don't sleep too late
Semoga panjang umur and dimurahkan rezeki.
From someone who will never forget you,
sabrina sabri.

No comments:

Post a Comment