look at me now.

Sunday 24 April 2011

think before you talk.

Again, we go round and round
Where is the end and where did we start?
Why did this happen and when will it end?
Was it all my fault or my conscience is being to nice?

It's making me tired, I know I have to just get use to it but I could hardly bear the thought. Again with the same old shit. It keeps on coming like frogs laying eggs; too much to bear with and hard to stop. I mean what can I do? it seems like a hard life full of confusions and lies are just made for me.
And I don't know why, in every scene it seems like i'm the bad guy, the one who is cursed.

Why don't people ask about things they don't know and want to know rather than just assume of anything they think is real and jump to conclusion?
Is it really that hard? whats so fun about lying, slandering. judging, and making fun of somebody's flaws?

Why is it that people somehow seem to hate other people who are in joy?
Just because others have what you don't doesn't mean that's a reason to hate them.
Why don't you try something new like WORK FOR WHAT YOU WANT rather than envying what other people have when you can get it too.

You see, in life, you won't get everything you want.
You gotta put some effort to it.
And you see, I'm tired of people who think it's okay to make other people feel bad about themselves.
Take note to self please: ruining other people's life won't make your life better.
yours truly,
riri

No comments:

Post a Comment