look at me now.

Thursday 28 April 2011

a trip down memory lane.

There I was alone, thinking, day-dreaming, memorizing, trying to complete the missing story of my past.
Oh how I  miss those times, how could I ever forget?

And where am I now? Everything & everyone is so different.
The only thing I could do is start over and act like everything is okay.
Take everything as it is, I can't change the past or even the present.
The future, maybe. how could I reach for something when it's not there?

I try to stop myself from being so numb so I imagine of all the good times but to think that it's never gonna happen again, is just devastating. Then suddenly sad memories came rushing into my head which made my heart went cold I was barely breathing.

How could something so meaningful could possibly be washed away in a blink of an eye?
I couldn't imagine how my life would've turn out if my past wasn't as it is,
I wouldn't be who I am now. Who knows that maybe I would turn out being a snobby jerkass.
Things change from time to time.
Some friends forget their friends & people have their own path to walk on.
I couldn't bare the thought of losing everything I once had but I need to let go.
I gotta face the facts that people grow up & move on,
If we are meant to be then we will be.

After a long time of thinking, I thought to myself while looking at the bright blue sky smiling,
hey it's okay, it's alright, i'll be fine

yours truly,
riri

No comments:

Post a Comment