look at me now.

Sunday 24 April 2011

stars do shine.


"you see, I was nothing more, than a girl who wished for something different , watching her dreams from a distance

Do you know, how I was before? Who I was in the past?
Do you know the real me? Have you seen me good, and bad?
Do you see pass through my flaws? Can you take me as I am?
Do you know how hard my life is?or are you so in denial?
I've told you a million times I am NOT hot. please, it's facts okay?
I used to be the kid that no one cared about, the kid who always got left out.
The outcast, the weirdo, the freak, the zero.
The loser, the girl with not many friends.
The girl who couldn't do anything beyond belief, the girl who never knew what friendship was really about.

I was the girl who was so straight and naive, I was like a lost puppy.
I grew up knowing how unkind kids can be and how cruel adults are.
How do you feel when everything you thought you knew was just another lie?
When your bestfriend was actually your worst enemy?

I used to be the kid who always got pick on,
the kid who guys always made fun of, the kid who was dumb enough to trust someone she just knew she shouldn't. I am not awesome or amazing in any way, I am a terrible person.
I never knew what it was like to feel popular or to be wanted for  once.

But stars do shine, maybe not now, maybe not yesterday, maybe not tomorrow but someday.
And to be honest now,no matter how much friends you see I have on my facebook or myspace, I am always the girl who is too shy to talk to guys, the girl who can't make friends and is always left out,the girl who smile whenever she was hurt, the girl who is naive enough to trust everybody,the girl who always got hurt, the girl who wanted a guy to truly love her, a girl who is anti-social, the girl who people look down to,
a girl who just wanted to fit in, the girl who couldn't even bring up a conversation

No matter what, I am always that girl, that loser who just wanted to find true friendship

yours truly,
riri

No comments:

Post a Comment