look at me now.

Wednesday 28 March 2018

smoking circles.

5:44am.

Mind in space and time, music playing in the background on the side. Hours where it's calm, safe and silent before starting life like a chore once more. Mornings like night, still having use for lights, moments lasting forever before it ends and how I am not ready to wake just yet.

Same thing said, repeating like a prayer till you believe it. I never denied myself as much as I do with you. Keeping in mind how in the end I always get through, I sometimes still wonder how hard was it for you if it was really worth everything you have bet for: if it all feels just as right to you. Knowing where I stand, I can't seem to exactly put a finger on it: what brought me into believing I was a part of what you would have kept and brought along with you.

"It's not time."
It never is.

No comments:

Post a Comment