look at me now.

Saturday 31 March 2018

in the lost, i'm found.

I want to know. Tell me every thing, every little detail of what you have in mind.
Tell me anything you want. Ring me, text me, say hi, I don't care.

Just be honest.

I'm not interested for small talks that lasts forever but goes nowhere.
I want to know what you have no one to tell, give me all you have got.

And I will remain silent.

Know how I am willing to listen. How I would help if I can.
If I need to, if you wanted me, though I'm better off with my distance kept.

You don't have to care.

Don't even bother, you are not obliged to. Only here for a good cause, I am not one to last.
I do not need another lie, I am not to get attached- you don't have to promise me.

I'll be gone before you realise.

//

Never left, just missing. You can find me if you're desperate, if you need me or if you wish to.
Because it might be too late when you finally come to acknowledging that I have always been there. Where you left me or when I left you, I will answer if I need to. And if the dial ends before you hear my voice, perhaps it's not me you need the most. Perhaps it's someone else. Or you just need you.

//

I don't care but I do, even if I don't know you.
You never ask, you don't try. Kept to yourself, a bit  too afraid.

How do you think I felt?

Unable to say all I previously shared but trust me if you want.
I might not be able to stay or give the same but I will be there.


Another friend nonexistent but here.
Imaginary, I exist when you believe.

Like the last bit of sanity and peace left before you hallucinate.
I'm only present when everything else isn't.

Right before it all falls into place and I'm absent.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment