look at me now.

Wednesday 28 March 2018

pecah.

5:58am.

I keep catching myself arguing with the being no longer there.
Haven't you heard, how we still debate the way we did a few months back.
My questions answered by all that were previously said, that I took so long to recall-
I always go back to where I begin; with you there is no ending.
I can never say anything when it comes to this
I've never been more of a dog-
These are figments of distorted memories;
I do not compare you but what difference does it make if I knew, when I'm still the one to feel all that I do.
It's blasting on full volume, erupting inside me- still I am incapable.
What use is what's on my mind,
what good does it do for you?

//

This is glass falling from the 35th floor-
this is light before sound
where I crashed before
you could 
hear me 
howl.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment