look at me now.

Wednesday 21 January 2015

what's not worth a copy.

The kind of originality in a writing attracts me. It could be inspired from anything but it's the feelings and ideas from deep inside of you written in it that, even if not for someone else or if maybe is exactly for a specific someone, is everything. Putting your soul into a writing, even if unintentionally sums up it being your own creation, instead of picking parts of other people's written thoughts as it is, grabs me. Refusing to copy another poem, saying or quote from another being although it was exactly how you feel of a situation, person or interest, just as it is the least. Instead, you gave effort to do your own- makes me 1000% more admiring of the piece. 

It's how people, even if they're awful at it or have never done it for anyone, cares enough to give out a piece of themselves sincerely, so purely, coming from them, how can you not be at awe? I absolutely am fond over such effort or originality. It doesn't have to 100% percent yours, I'm really talking of how you make it your own. You would know when you read or by how and when it's been told or given to you. If it's real, you would feel it.

That's what makes it special. Especially to me.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment