look at me now.

Thursday 22 January 2015

for the past.

This will be the last time I'd ever mention you.
You'd be the last person to ever make me feel the way I did.
The last to fuck me up.
I am in the hands of better.
I've got you to thank for.

He's showing off his new girl now. It's been awhile. Her face still on his page. Then comes new photos. That's funny, not funny haha or funny weird, but funny impress. Maybe he's finally found the girl he not only need but wants. The one he doesn't hide. The one he flaunts. The one he openly shows is his, and is proud of having. It aches, not jealousy, I would never feel so for him. It's the sudden realisation of how I wasn't that, somehow to me, reflected on how I was not even worth it all. I was just another girl. Still, I'm one to feel just as delightful for his new bound happiness. The one that might just make a change in him. How beautiful it is to see happiness for another, not him, but the girl. 

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment