look at me now.

Monday 8 July 2013

lost chance.

I was asked to wait behind,
while the others went out for recess.
The teacher shot me with questions,
none I could really answer.

And, that's how I lost my chance.
I didn't expected that. It totally got me off guard. I have never had the thought of it crossing my mind. She asked me so politely that just in that few minutes I felt like I was cared for. I felt like people do worry, they just don't know how to approach me. I was on the verge of giving in, telling her the real reason I stayed home. I wanted to tell her what was going on at home. I wanted to just let it out so maybe they wouldn't be so confuse and frustrated over my constant absence in school but, I couldn't. If she had just spend a bit more time on trying to convinced me that I could trust her, I actually think I would blurt it all out. I guess no matter how much you can't or refuse to trust adults and their double-meaning words, you end up going back to them. I guess I needed that. Maybe I just wanted comfort in one. To tell her or any adult that would listen to understand. I guess all I need is someone to hear me out, someone that would and could actually help me out and make a difference. It's too late for that.

As I walk out of the lab, I can't deny the fact that I felt a bit disappointed 
but it was already too late to turn around.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment